Everyday network issues add up… ↑
and drive your productivity down ↓
Godlan’s Cyber Security Services Brochure
Download it for free, HERE
Proactive IT management is the solution
With a team of professionals continually monitoring your network, you’re not just waiting around for a problem to develop. You’re addressing it before it has a chance to develop.
Industry 4.0 is improving manufacturing
and intensifying competition. Technical advances that make production better and more efficient are available to all. Manufacturers must adopt new technologies to maintain or advance their positions.
Smart manufacturing requires seamless integration of IT. It’s not like adding a component to the production line. To use data and technology to meet changing conditions in the factory, the supply chain and regulatory compliance, you need a fully-integrated, collaborative system.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) compounds the need for integrated IT. In order to transform traditional, linear manufacturing supply chains into dynamic, interconnected systems—a digital supply network (DSN)—you need a robust IT infrastructure to handle it.
Godlan’s Managed IT Services gives you the full spectrum. Godlan implements and manages CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP, their Prophecy IIOT solution set, and enterprise-wide consulting services while providing Cloud hosting and Managed IT Services to seamlessly integrate the production floor with the front office.
Our managed IT services for manufacturing will:
⦾ Improve IT performance to integrate and collaborate with suppliers, efficiently.
⦾ Secure information to share with partners and suppliers without the risk of exposing confidential material.
⦾ Enforce regulatory compliance for consumer safety and protection.
⦾ Monitor applications to ensure they are constantly maintained, up-to-date and secure.
Take advantage of Godlan’s customized IT management support:
With your technology optimized, you can focus on your business. Have the confidence of knowing that you’re getting the most out of your investment in technology, you can spend your time meeting your business objectives.
With our proactive maintenance, downtime is minimized. Your business runs at its most efficient capacity and your employees’ time is spent where it does the most good.
Two levels of service from which to choose:
Basic Preventative and Proactive Preventative
A flexible plan to fit all of your needs.
Basic Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7/365 Monitoring & Automated Reporting
- Monthly Health Report on Your Environment
- Client Portal for Ticket Tracking and Information
- Purchasing Assistance for Replacement Equipment
- Service Availability Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Drive Space Monitoring
- Proactive Management of Servers
- Advanced Desktop Optimizations & Management
- Proactive Management of Workstations
- Endpoint Protection Management for Servers and Workstations (Anti-virus/Anti-Spyware)
- Patch Management for Servers and Workstations
- Server Backup Monitoring
- Unlimited phone support
Proactive Preventative Maintenance & Strategic Partner
- Network monitoring and management
- Firewall management
- SAN management
- DNS and web hosting liaison
- Network performance tuning
- Desktop optimization
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware management VPN client management
- Workstation troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office support
- Backup monitoring
- Service availability monitoring
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware management Patch management
- Operating system support
- Server troubleshooting
- Periodic review of strategic plans with your technical advisor – a virtual CIO
- Monthly ticket and open action item reports 24/7/365 help desk support
- Unlimited phone support
- Hardware acquisition through preferred partners
- Security scan