Experience The Power of Infor PLM
To maintain a competitive edge you need to be able to introduce new products while successfully dealing with
the many challenges of the growing global marketplace. Outsource and contract manufacturing, increasingly complex supply chains, demanding customers, and tighter regulatory requirements are just some of the hurdles discrete manufacturers like you face while trying to grow revenue and lower manufacturing costs.
To truly succeed, you need a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution that seamlessly integrates with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) and CAD systems and helps you get your products to market quicker, improve design efficiency, and lower the cost of new product introductions. With Infor PLM Discrete, your employees, suppliers, and partners will all share one version of the truth, no matter where product information is gathered and stored. You’ll make better decisions faster, collaborate more effectively, shorten cycle times for changes and approvals, minimize scrap and rework, and take your productivity to new heights.
“With Infor, we’ve integrated several applications together into a cutting-edge solution that allows customers to specify exactly what they want.”
—Tony Williams, Director of Engineering, Rodgers Instruments, LLC
With Infor PLM Discrete, you have a consolidated solution that helps you manage everything from concept to
retirement, reduce costs, and improve process efficiencies. You’ll:
• Have a single version of the truth.
• Make better decisions, faster.
• Increase the throughput of engineering changes.
• Collaborate more effectively.
• Speed up product development times.
• Benefit from a lower total cost of ownership.
Get New Capabilities with Infor PLM Discrete
Infor PLM Discrete uses Infor 10x technology to integrate quickly, deeply, and, seamlessly with Infor solutions and third-party applications, including ERP and CAD systems. You’ll be able to streamline even your most complicated processes for developing, launching, and managing products.
With Infor PLM Discrete, you can:
- Tightly integrate PLM with ERP and multiple CAD solutions.
- Get products to market faster.
- Reduce the cost of change management.
- Centrally control and vault stored information, and allow users to work together collaboratively.
- Easily administer and maintain the system.
- Improve design efficiency and re-usability.
- Increase manufacturing efficiency and accuracy.
- Lower the cost of new product introductions.