Learn About the Security of Cloud Delivered Software
Are you concerned about the security of cloud-delivered ERP and enterprise solutions? That’s a reasonable concern. This page & video lays out Infor SyteLine ERPs’ defense in depth using the five Rs of data security, and what that means for you.
When it comes to Cloud deployment, security is top of mind for all concerned. The Infor SyteLine ERP team uses best-practice protocols and a thorough, continuous improvement approach that gives you both confidence and peace of mind.
Infor SyteLine ERP does not rely on any single security device, technique, or practice for data assurance. Instead, Infor SyteLine ERP employs a “defense-in-depth” strategy to implement multiple layers of overlapping security that safeguard your data through each link of the chain and ensure a high level of solution availability. Many think of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability or “CIA” in terms of security. We like to also refer to the “5 Rs”:
- Risk – Strict focus on managing risks to your data we are constantly evaluating the ever-changing threats to our IT environment
- Redundancy – Fully redundant infrastructures capable of preventing any single point of failure
- Replication – replicate data power and equipment in order to decrease the risk of system failure
- Recovery – Some of the industry’s most robust disaster recovery capabilities includes offsite backups for more than 14 days and accelerated restoration for minimal disruption to your business
- Responsibility – A global information security office that continually monitors and manages our security performance