In the world of manufacturing, time is money. With Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software software, manufacturers can rely on a solution that is built, serviced, and managed by manufacturing professionals to help you win the race against time. The Infor SyteLine manufacturing ERP system provides the foundation to improve business efficiency, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity for a broad range of industries including metal fabrication, industrial equipment and machinery, specialty vehicles, boat and yachts, high-tech and electronics, and furniture and fixtures manufacturing. From selling and sourcing to production and fulfillment, Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software gives you clear visibility across your business, helping you automate and manage the business processes you need to win today and prepare for future growth.
Best of all, Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software is flexible enough to let you shape the ERP experience. You gain a powerful, easy-to-use manufacturing ERP system that works the way you do, rather than forcing you to conform to a rigid set of processes and procedures. Because Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software is built and deployed on the Microsoft technology platform (Microsoft .NET), data is presented in a Microsoft-like interface that has the data management abilities of standard Microsoft productivity applications like Microsoft Office.
Are you comparing ERP manufacturing software service providers? Read Godlan's Implementation Promise to find out why Godlan is the preferred provider of ERP manufacturing software and services.
Key Components of SyteLine ERP for Manufacturing
Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software: Manufacturing Overview
- Mixed Mode Manufacturing - Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software accommodates true mixed mode manufacturing. From repetitive to engineer-to-order, Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software enables the processes you need to accelerate production and meet customer demand more quickly
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) - Infor ERP SyteLine software for manufacturing includes a fully-integrated, lean, advanced planning engine that synchronizes material and capacity to customer orders. You provide accurate and real-time capable-to-promise estimates to your customers, so when you make a promise, you keep it
- Complex Product Configuration - Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software provides integrated management tools to ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department
- Materials and Inventory Management - Keep inventory low while avoiding shortages with Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software. The manufacturing solution automates the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers-forecasts, safety stocks, and order size
- Business Intelligence - Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software includes sophisticated tools to gather, analyze, and act on data, turning it into useful information for planning and decision making
- Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering Change Management and Document Management - Complete engineering change control, product lifecycle, and lot tracking, across all internal and external operations. Integrated AutoCAD/Autodesk, Pro/E, and SolidWorks with Infor ERP SyteLine software for manufacturing
- Customer Management - As the market changes, manufacturers have the flexibility to adapt business processes to continually satisfy customers and work more closely with suppliers
- Kitting - Kit builder allows items to be defined as kits with kitting activities to automate the issue of kit components. Kitting activities are included for customer orders, projects, transfer orders, and job orders
- Robust User Interface (UI) and Personalization - New forms reduce the number of clicks and support high volume data entry. New linked buttons allow users to navigate easily, increasing productivity. Personalization features are standard and are fully upgradeable, thus eliminating or reducing costly modifications
Packaged with smart functionality to address the key challenges manufacturers face today, Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software requires less customization, shorter implementation time, and fewer IT resources to maintain. That means an immediate return on your investment and lower total cost of ownership over the long term. From the very first day, you'll see improvements in visibility and transparency of data to address your challenges. The manufacturing solution's lean planning and scheduling capabilities provide the latest in demand pull algorithms, but also honor traditional lean pull parameters, enabling you to achieve the best of both lean worlds. And you will take a giant leap forward in your ability to manage materials and inventory more efficiently.
Ultimately, Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software helps manufacturers improve the bottom line by adapting business processes to market requirements. You deliver more with less, and win the race against time.
Are you striving for a lean manufacturing operation?
Download the white paper "Four Strategies to Help Move Beyond Lean and Build a Competitive Advantage" to learn how taking a holistic approach to lean will yield greater results and become more competitive.