Technology – The CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Difference
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP’s customer first strategy is a comprehensive approach to delivering value to customers and is tied to three primary attributes: enrich, extend, and evolve: enriching the value of our customers’ current investment by supporting, maintaining, and enhancing our product lines; extending the core ERP applications with best in class extended solutions; and evolving the Infor product line to produce next-generation solutions. These objectives can only be accomplished through the application of a comprehensive technology strategy built on a proven, reliable, well-supported, and dynamic platform: Microsoft .NET technology.
.NET is the Microsoft Web services strategy to connect information, people, systems, and devices through software. Integrated across the Microsoft platform, .NET technology provides the ability to quickly build, deploy, manage, and use connected, security-enhanced solutions with Web services. .NET-connected solutions enable businesses to integrate their systems more rapidly and in a more agile manner and help them realize the promise of information anytime, anywhere, on any device.
“We were sold on the SyteLine ERP product, but we were also impressed with Godlan. Their follow-up and attention to detail, such as tailoring the demo with our data, and the competency of their staff impressed all of us.”
-Scott Hollowell, IT Director, Smith Brothers
Infor ION Suite (Intelligent Open Network), Infor’s suite of interoperability and management services simplifies and automates the integration of Infor applications, even if they are running in the cloud. The Infor ION suite includes four powerful services that you can easily install and configure: Infor ION Desk, a centralized, web-based interface for easily and intuitively configuring all Infor ION services. Infor ION Connect to share data across all your Infor applications—on-premise, in the cloud, or wherever they’re located. Infor ION Workflow to quickly and intuitively create simple to more sophisticated workflows involving multiple Infor applications, departments, and office locations worldwide. Infor ION Event Management, to monitor data, workflows, and events in real-time.
With Infor ION, you get the tools you need to do business better—no matter where your applications reside.
“Since deploying SyteLine,we have greater control over day-to-day operations and the ability to focus on our future.”
-Peter Ma, CFO Superior Fastening Technology
Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP is the extended ERP solution that allows manufacturers to compete successfully against time. CloudSuite Industrial ERP software provides the means to connect sales, marketing, manufacturing, financials, suppliers, customers and service providers. In addition to the base ERP applications for managing customers, suppliers and the plant, the following fully integrated applications are available to complete the enterprise system that’s right for your business needs:
“SyteLine gave us the top-of-the-line capabilities we needed at a low total cost of ownership.”
-Al Yost, President, Advanced Input Systems
CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP is the extended ERP solution that allows manufacturers to compete successfully against time. CloudSuite Industrial ERP software provides the means to connect sales, marketing, manufacturing, financials, suppliers, customers and service providers. In addition to the base ERP applications for managing customers, suppliers and the plant, the following fully integrated applications are available to complete the enterprise system that’s right for your business needs:
- Supply Chain Management quickly integrates supply chain partners to improve operational performance, materials flow, and flexibility
- Enterprise Asset Management proactively manages assets, asset information and maintenance contracts
- Product Lifecycle Management integrates engineering with production and support for the life of the product
- Supplier Relationship Management goes beyond simple procurement to full communication and collaboration
- Rules-based, parametric and multi-level sales configurator (with unlimited attribute descriptors) rapidly and accurately configures and dynamically prices complex products
- Enterprise Performance Management solutions including Business Process Applications and Business Specific Analytics for promoting effective business decisions
- Constraint-based production scheduling with mixed model order sequencing provides production flexibility and manages frequent order changes
- Integrated maintenance management
- Outsourced operation planning, reporting and tracking capabilities
Useful Links – Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Modules
Training and User Adoption
Financial & Human Resource Management