Customer & Vendor Portals - Empower & Satisfy Your Customers
Today's customer is empowered through internet and mobile with the ability to get the information they want, when they want it. The ability to price shop, research, reference - all from a computer or mobile device is expected in every area of our lives, including at work and with vendors and suppliers.
Grant your vendors and customers instant gratification with Infor Portals.
Give them the ability to access and view real-time SyteLine ERP data through
Portals. Discover how letting customers "self-serve" when they prefer to will
reduce the customer service strain in your enterprise while keeping customers
The SyteLine ERP Portals can allow Customers & Vendors to view:
- Customer Orders (create new orders, calculate expected ship dates, check status of existing orders, specify drop-ships)
- RMAs (create new RMA’s and submit for approval)
- Account Information (AR balances, maintain ship-to address information, maintain user information)
- Outstanding Invoices (view and reprint Invoices)
- Online Invoice Payment (credit card payments)
- Inventory (search or drill-down through categories to find pricing and availability)
- Service Repairs (initiate incidents for service)
You Have Total Control
You control the information that customers & vendors actually see. Additionally, you can turn off any of the pre-defined views, modify them, or create your own. With SyteLine Portal’s drag and drop tools, you can easily add or remove fields from any view or reorder the field’s display.
You Control Branding or "White-Label"
The Customer Portal is highly customizable to meet your branding needs, color scheme, logo, pictures, and text.
Powered By Mongoose
With Infor Mongoose, you’ll have the tools to make your systems work the way you want, keeping up with your business as it changes and grows.
• Easily design and deploy applications to enhance your existing software
• Quickly adapt your system to meet changing business needs.
• Make application enhancements simple, fast, and inexpensive.
• Maximize the value of your system investment.
• Maintain the integrity of enhancements to your hub systems, without making huge investments in development.