Infor Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit – (EPAK):
Your Solution for Application Lifecycle Management
The Infor Enterprise Performance Accelerator Kit (EPAK) gives you all
the tools you need to build your employee skill sets and make them more
productive—before, during and after implementation. It’s a proven
solution that can meet your organization’s specific deployment
requirements across the entire lifecycle of your software systems:
- Pre-implementation: EPAK helps you evaluate functionality and conduct user acceptance testing, business process reviews, and approvals
- During implementation: EPAK provides tools for instructor-led and web-based training, as well as usage tracking and user acceptance training
- Post-implementation: EPAK can be used to deliver job aids, product assistance, simulations, and application coaching
Infor EPAK gives you a single platform for managing your software and achieving key business benefits:
- Increased user acceptance and productivity
- Smoother, faster implementations
- Reduced support requests
- Lower training costs per employee
- Easier documentation of compliance programs
To find out how EPAK fits into your software lifecycle, please contact us today.
Video Testimonial: Custom Plastic Specialties
Facts at a glance: Custom Plastic Specialties
Products: Infor™ SyteLine, Infor EPAK
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing/Plastics and Printing
“We chose Infor SyteLine because it provided exactly what we needed, plus flexibility and opportunities to do more in the future. Infor’s commitment to advance its product technology is great.”
—Doreen Fees, Data Manager, Custom Plastic Specialties
About the company
Established in 1993 in Erie, Pennsylvania, Custom Plastic Specialties, Inc. prints unique promotional products for each of its customers. The company sells its products through distributors only, not to the general public. Custom Plastic Specialties employs approximately 100 to 250 people, with annual revenues of $12 million to $25 million.
• Streamline the process from purchase requisition to customer order fulfillment.
• Ensure product quality while meeting customer deadlines.
• Upgrade old legacy DOS system with latest technology.
• Improve visibility into customer order information to enable quick answers to customers.
• Significantly cut the time it takes to process orders.
• Provided production with more time to meet quality requirements and complete all orders—for 24-hour rush, 3-day rush, and 5-day standard orders.
• Easily configured application to fit specific business processes.
• Gained quick ROI after fast and easy implementation, despite going from a DOS-based “prehistoric system” to one that is “current and ready to move into the future.”
• Significantly improved visibility into customer order information, allowing faster responses to customers and boosting their satisfaction.
• Realized fast time to value, further improving ROI using the Infor™ EPAK training package for current and future employees.