Are your Customers bombarding your Customer Service Department with calls and emails? They are your Customers and you must take care of them, but what if there were a way to empower your Customers to do some things for themselves?
In today’s technology-driven world, people would rather go online and help themselves instead of having to call Customer Service. Now with Customer Portal for SyteLine ERP version 9, you can provide your Customers with an online solution that allows them to “self-serve” 24×7.
The Customer Portal for SyteLine ERP allows your Customers to “self-serve” on the following topics:
1. Customer Orders (create new orders, calculate expected ship dates, check status of existing orders, specify drop-ships)
2. RMAs (create new RMA’s and submit for approval)
3. Account Information (AR balances, maintain ship-to address information, maintain user information)
4. Outstanding Invoices (view and reprint Invoices)
5. Online Invoice Payment (credit card payments)
6. Inventory (search or drill-down through categories to find pricing and availability)
7. Service Repairs (initiate incidents for service)
Industry Leading Toolset: You control what information you wish your customers to see. Additionally, you can turn off any of the pre-defined views, modify them, or create your own. With the Portal’s drag ‘n drop tools you can easily add or remove fields from any view or reorder the field’s display.
The Customer Portal is highly customizable to meet your branding needs, e.g., color scheme, logo, pictures, and text.
Tied to SyteLine: In the true spirit of ERP, the Customer Portal uses your SyteLine ERP data so you do not have another database to maintain. It is compatible with SyteLine versions 7, 8 and 9.
To learn more, visit our Customer / Vendor Portal page here.