Infor SyteLine ERP Doc-Trak
Doc-Trak enables you to link and view documents and other critical information directly from Infor SyteLine ERP —and eliminate the need to search through numerous filing cabinets to locate CAD drawings, assembly instructions, customer paperwork, vendor-supplied documents, brochures and other vital sources of information. With Doc-Trak, you'll take an enormous step toward creating paperless operations from the office to the shop floor.
Benefits of SyteLine Doc-Trak include:
- Improve just-in-time manufacturing processes
- Save time managing paper documents
- Eliminate file cabinets
- Achieve real-time access to information
- Develop a more environmentally-friendly enterprise
Infor SyteLine ERP Shop-Trak (formerly Labr-Trak)
Shop-Trak integrates with Infor SyteLine ERP and provides two-way communications between your shop floor and the rest of your organization. All departments—sales, finance, design, management, operations—share common goals to achieve peak performance. The outcome? Up-to-date schedules, capacities and loads; accurate inventories; and more automated costing. With Shop-Trak, your entire enterprise will become more productive every day.
Doc-Trak capabilities (searching on/off, scanning, and document attaching) have been added to the following SyteLine CRM forms: Campaigns, Competitors, Prospect Interactions, Sales Contact Interactions, Sales Forecasts, and Sales Teams.
Benefits of SyteLine Shop-Trak include:
Improve labor efficiency
Reduce labor costs
Save time with touchscreen access
Improve on-time delivery and customer service
Faster information = better decisions
for a closer look, or call us at 586.464.4400 to speak with an account representative.
The SyteLine Manufacturing ERP system enables you to
- automate business processes across the enterprise for efficiency and consistency
- collaborate with suppliers and demand partners to reduce lead time
- control costs and increase agility
- deliver accurate quotes, fast
- shorten time-to-market
- reduce operating costs
- better plan and utilize capacity
- minimize returns and rework
- measure performance against goals
- in short - run with confidence