Senior Implementation Consultant - SyteLine ERP Software
Godlan, Inc., a fast growing, comprehensive software and systems integration firm is seeking experienced ERP Implementation Consultants who want to make an immediate impact. This is a great opportunity for those looking to use their business, technology and leadership skills to guide and manage ERP implementation projects serving the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, you’ll provide our clients with business consulting, project management and functional ERP consulting services for our client’s SyteLine implementations. The successful candidate will possess the ability to analyze a customer’s business requirements, develop and implement solutions during their implementation. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in manufacturing with knowledge of different manufacturing environments (discrete, repetitive, JIT and engineer to order).
• Lead SyteLine ERP software implementations for manufacturing clients
• Provide application and business consulting services
• Coordinate the work of internal and external resources
• Make presentations to all levels of an organization
• Prepare project timelines, analysis and recommendation reports
This position requires:
• Proven experience in ERP-software implementations
• Strong background (7+years’ experience) in manufacturing, finance and costing systems
• At least 5 year’s experience using or implementing Infor’s CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) solution
• Strong analytical, communication (oral, written and listening) and facilitation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
• Focus on exceptional client service
• Position requires approximately 75% travel in the continental US.
• US Citizens only
• PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO AGENCIES PLEASE
• Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Godlan is a leading professional manufacturing services company that has been implementing
integrated technology solutions since 1984. Godlan’s Manufacturing ERP software implementation team serves over 250 customers throughout North America. As an approved Infor Channel Partner, Godlan represents Infor’s extended enterprise solutions. These solutions are offered in various technology platforms and support the implementation of world-class processes and practices throughout a manufacturing organization. Godlan has been an Infor Channel Partner for over 20 years.
Godlan has offices in Clinton Township, MI and Greenville, SC.
Please contact us if you feel you have particular talents that we should discuss!