SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software: Furniture & Fixture Manufacturers
The Furniture and Fixture manufacturing industries possess unique business software requirements. To keep pace with customer demand, furniture manufacturers are offering greatly expanded product lines and custom options. The wide variety of materials, dimensions, colors, finishes, fabrics and product options are placing increased demands on information systems to provide the functionality and flexibility required to address all business requirements. The demands of your customers for reduced delivery times are a critical element which your software must support you in meeting.
Infor SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software for furniture & fixtures manufacturing manufacturing software is specifically designed to support the manufacturing of office, case goods, seating, commercial, upholstered, and specialty furniture. Whether selecting wood species and stain, determining the fabric options for a cubicle, or selecting edge treatments, Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software is designed to help you compete and win in the furniture manufacturing industry.
Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software streamlines the order fulfillment process associated with complex, customer-specified products and will ensure accurate sales quotes, product pricing, and discounts. Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software for furniture & fixtures manufacturing supports manufacturers in meeting customer delivery dates, bills of materials and routings, inventory visibility, and finished product costs. Full visibility of available material, shipping schedules, product lead times, and manufacturing capacity are considered when determining an accurate promise date.
Key Components of SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software for Furniture & Fixtures Manufacturing
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) - Order driven Available-to-Promise (ATP) and Capable-to-Promise (CTP) promising through distributed multi-site order management capabilities
- Rules-Based, Parametric and Multi-Level Sales Configurator - Rapidly and accurately configure and dynamically price complex products
- Fully-Integrated Quality Management - Satisfy customers, control costs, and improve processes
- Comprehensive and Centralized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Fully-integrated sales, support, field services and installed base tracking
- Product Data Management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering Change Management and Document Management - Complete engineering change control, product lifecycle, and lot tracking, across all internal and external operations. ERP integrated with Auto-Cad/Auto-Desk, Pro-E, and Solid Works
- Business Intelligence - Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software for furniture & fixtures manufacturing includes sophisticated tools to gather, analyze, and act on data, turning it into useful information for planning and decision making
- Customer Release Schedule (including Kanban signals) and Release Accounting - Synchronize with customer requirements and changes; deliver on time
has the functionality furniture and case goods manufacturers need to stay ahead of the competition.