Godlan has expertise with numerous industries, including:
- Industrial Equipment & Machinery
- Metal Fabrication, Plastics, Medical Device
- Automotive, Specialty & Recreational Vehicles
- Furniture & Fixtures Manufacturers
- High Tech & Electronics
- General Manufacturing & Industrial Manufacturing
Infor SyteLine's core capabilities include:
- Mixed-mode manufacturing—Accelerate mixed-mode manufacturing production processes and meet customer demand quicker.
- Complex product configuration—Ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department.
- Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)—Continually monitor demand as it occurs and update production schedules quickly, so you can provide accurate and real-time capable-to-promise estimates to your customers.
- Materials and inventory management—Automate the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers-forecasts, safety stocks, and order size-to keep inventory low while avoiding shortages.
- Customer management—Efficiently manage the entire sales process, from customer lead origination and sales opportunity tracking, through converting prospects to customers, and placing the orders.
- Role-based information—Make faster, more efficient, and informed decisions using dashboards that feature the actions and data most closely associated with specific, defined jobs, such as customer service, controller, and production planner.
- Better user experiences—Get the information you need, when you need it, with user interface that can be easily customized to fit a particular industry, team, or user-without having to call on IT for help.
- Mobile solution for warehouse logistics—Allow your warehouse personnel to connect with your ERP system with Infor Warehouse Mobility. Fully automate key business processes, cut costs while improving profits, and enhance your ERP functions with specialized modules, such as Pallet Management.
- Microsoft-based system—Save time on implementation, customization, and training with familiar tools and common navigation.
- Flexible deployment options—Benefit from multiple Infor SyteLine deployment and buying options, which include on-premises software, hosted Software as a Service (SaaS), and subscription models (including optional application managed services).