ERP MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE MULTI-PLANT / SITE OPERATIONS
Businesses with multiple manufacturing facilities, distribution warehouses, service facilities, and financial entities can operate more efficiently with SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software's multi-site functionality. The solution supports autonomous sites or centralized control in the areas of:
- Financial Consolidation and Reporting
- Multi-Entity Accounting and Eliminations
- Integrated Material Planning with Inventory Sourcing\Allocation to Specific Sites
- Cross-Site Inventory Visibility and Warehouse Transfers
- Centralized and Decentralized Order Entry
- Centralized and Decentralized Purchasing
- Data Visibility and Security
SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software: Multi-Site Capabilities
The "Centralized" approach allows all data and programs to be managed on centralized servers with remote access using a Web browser, Citrix, or Windows Terminal Services. Shared data is synchronized immediately across all sites.
The "Autonomous but Integrated" approach allows separate sites using the SyteLine Manufacturing ERP system to have their own site database that is synchronized with the other sites via the Internet. The sites do NOT need a full-time or fast connection to each other as the "shared data" is synchronized in a queued fashion, achieving near real-time integration. This allows for greatly reduced cost in network connectivity.
for a quick look at SyteLine's ERP Manufacturing Software multi-site functionality.