SyteLine ERP Manufacturing Software: Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)
To be competitive today, manufacturers need to do more and more with less and less. Reduce inventory and manufacturing costs without jeopardizing customer service. Planning must focus on customer demand, pulling to the customer due date and synchronizing the flow of material and capacity accordingly.
With the Advanced Planning & Scheduling module of the Infor SyteLine Manufacturing ERP system you will:
- Improve customer service and on-time delivery.
- Minimize expediting and overtime.
- Reduce work-in-process and finished goods inventory.
- Compress manufacturing lead-times.
- Increase throughput and profit.
SyteLine Advanced Planning & Scheduling is a powerful solution that synchronizes the use of work centers, inventory, resources, and supply with customer orders, enabling you to:
- Generate an accurate promise date to your customer at the time of order entry or quotation.
- Plan material and capacity simultaneously.
- Thread all planned orders to source of demand.
- Plan in a just-in-time manner, eliminating delays.
- Plan order by order, eliminating unnecessary batching.
Scheduling within SyteLine ERP Manufacturing software provides a manufacturing schedule based on the scheduling of events or operations instead of complete jobs and uses the same tables and data as the planning engine. This allows you to:
- Take better advantage of openings in resource schedules.
- Provide a more realistic dispatch list for the shop floor.
- Synchronize the production schedule to the plan.
- Have the option to use master scheduling to handle production runs where order-by-order production would not be optimal.