Business Development Representative
Godlan Inc. - Greenville, South Carolina Area
Godlan is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking, business development representative. This position typically does not require travel, it is an inside-based position in our Greenville, SC office.
Leading candidate must possess hunter mentality with excellent ability to
articulate value verbally and through written communications. Must be creative
and nimble, utilizing all available communication mediums to reach target
contacts. This is more than just lead generation over the phone - ability to
use LinkedIn, Twitter, email and other digital outlets is a must.
Ability to consistently make 60 calls per day, along with follow up and lead nurturing is the baseline requirement for success in this position. Talent and commitment will help the right candidate excel.
Lead generation & cultivation, campaign execution, event promotion, post-sale surveys, other tasks as assigned.
Success in this role may open many future opportunities, as well as provide valuable experience in the world of Enterprise Software.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years demonstrating salesmanship, self-motivation, or performance based abilities.
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must be articulate and outgoing
- Must be able to collaborate with field sales team
- Must be able to communicate with executive level prospects comfortably and effectively
- Must be able to communicate with internal executive team
- Must be able to think on your feet, and make adjustments quickly to maximize performance
Experience: Entry level
Industries: Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software
Please send e-mail with your resume attached to:
Director of Marketing & Communications